Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: YnM T_T

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    T____T There's something wrong with some of the last pages in Ch.1 of YnM book 2! Myaaa what happens to Will T_T Suspense!

    Please fix it when you get a chance! It's killing me! X___X

    I'm so happy you've been updating so much recently ^^; I know it's hard to translate all this stuff so quickly, and I really respect all the hard work you do. ^^ I always recommend this site to people. Thanks so much!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Page 46 and page 47... a broken link I guess...I too face the same problem.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's fixed! It's fixed!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! yay! ^.^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jinxed_pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yamiiiii..*drools*.. tsuuuu...hehe

    Always looking forward to the update on the yami section. sweet ^__^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •